Our 2 year
FOR HIPS, ELBOWS, EYES AND HEART
Due to the varying kinds of food and different environmental conditions the puppies come in contact with; and the fact that all puppies have immune systems that take time to mature, the terms of this guarantee will not be honored unless they are given NuVet Plus® immune system builder, as directed by the manufacturer, for the entire guarantee period. Failure to do so will render this guarantee null and void except where prohibited by law. We also highly recommend you continue to give your pet NuVet Plus beyond the guarantee period to promote optimal health for a lifetime.
About NuVet Plus
NuVet Plus is America’s premier pet immune system support supplement
incorporating a precise formula of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, herbs and
antioxidants that perform synergistically to bring together all of the vital
ingredients required to maintain optimal health. NuVet Plus is made in the
USA using natural, human-grade ingredients that are formulated in an FDA
registered pharmaceutical laboratory.
Veterinarian recommended NuVet Plus was designed for dogs at every life
stage; from supporting your puppy’s maturing immune system to helping to
protect against issues later in life.
For your convenience you may order by phone by calling 800-474-7044,
using order code 39865 or online at NuVet
products are not sold in stores. Customers outside the U.S. must place
an order by phone only.
1. The puppy must be Vet checked within 3 days from the date of purchase at the buyer’s expense. If the puppy is determined to be unfit for sale (must be a life-threatening or life-altering defect), he/she must be returned immediately to the breeder (within 24 hours of Vet visit) in order to receive a new healthy puppy in exchange. A statement from the diagnosing Veterinarian on the Veterinarian’s letterhead stating that the puppy has been found to have a life-threatening or life-altering defect must be forwarded to the breeder before the puppy is returned. All veterinary and transportation expenses are the buyer’s obligation. Puppy is only guaranteed against contagious diseases for 3 days. Diseases and sicknesses picked up after those three days have come from their new environment and not from our home. We do our best to provide parasite-free puppies, but that is extremely difficult to produce in an 8 weeks old puppy. We do not guarantee a parasite-free puppy.
2 Year Hip, Elbow, Heart and Eye Guarantee: We offer a 2-year Health Guarantee for Hips, Elbows, Heart and Eyes for all pups that remain on the NuVet® Plus during the guarantee period. Initial_____
2. Our primary objective is to breed genetically sound Labradors, but genetics are only part of raising a healthy dog. Because canine hip dysplasia and so many other preventable illnesses are related to poor nutrition, we require that you continue to feed your puppy a grain-free or at least corn free food and supply your puppy with NuVet® PLus vitamin supplements for the first 2 years of his/her life in order to qualify for this 2-Year Health Guarantee. Remember, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!
Hips and Elbows: Your puppy has a 2-year hip and elbow guarantee from the date of sale. If this occurs, you must have x-rays taken by your Vet and sent off for an OFA preliminary consultation. A Veterinarian cannot make this diagnosis. Any conditions of obesity or malnourishment for any duration will render this guarantee null and void. If Veterinarian suspects a Hip or Elbow defect this would be when it is necessary for your Vet to radiograph dog’s hips or elbows and send X-rays to OFA. The veterinarian must sedate dog for the hip or elbow radiograph. If the pup is found to have a Hip or Elbow Defect You must mail or email me the written statement from OFA immediately. The final result can only be made by OFA. Results from OFA stating that the dog’s hips or elbows have been evaluated and rated as Mild, Moderate or Severe must be mailed to the breeder. Note: If for any reason we feel we need a second opinion, we have the option of having the puppy evaluated. We also reserve the right to acquire DNA to determine the dog or puppy as one of our lineages. Initial_____
Heart: We offer a 2-year guarantee on any puppy found to have a severe heart murmur (Grade 5/6 or 6/6). The following applies: The puppy must have a canine cardiologist perform an echogram to confirm the diagnosis. Initial_____
Eyes: We offer a 2-year guarantee on any puppy found to have congenital eye disease as diagnosed by a board-certified veterinary ophthalmologist. Initial_____
3. Replacement Policy: After all correct paperwork has been sent to me and it is in fact determined that the puppy/dog does have a hip, elbow, or eye defect; we will more than gladly send you a replacement pup once the defect dog has been returned. We will always try to send out happy healthy pups every time. But unfortunately, there can be times that something may be wrong, or a defect found that we were unable to detect early on. We feel we are able to give this guarantee with complete confidence that we are doing everything possible to prevent this from showing up in our puppies. Initial_____
4. Buyer understands replacement puppy will be provided when available to the breeder and can be between 8 and 16 weeks of age. Also, the puppy may not have the same parents as the original puppy. Initial_____
5. Buyer, as stated above, agrees to always provide proper care & adequate housing. The Buyer will groom, train, provide required vaccine shots and checkups as recommended by their vet and care for their dog in a manner consistent with high-quality pet ownership. Obedience classes are highly recommended. Most of our customer go over and beyond basic training. Initial_____
Teeth: I highly recommend having your dog’s teeth deep cleaned annually by your Vet. Not taking care of your dog’s teeth can mean bad breath and serious medical issues. The Bacteria can infect vital organs, as well as making your dog just not feel good.
6. This Warranty shall only apply to the original purchaser.
In Addition, The Following Will Void All Guarantees:
Allowing your dog to become obese or underfed at any time.
Evidence of neglect or abuse.
Previous related trauma (broken bones, related injuries, etc.)
The dog has been bred.
Evidence of Strenuous Exercise – for example: Before dog’s bones have set and matured Absolutely No treadmill, no jumping in and out of vehicles, no going up and down, stairs, no extensive standing on the back of legs, avoid repetitive exercise.
We are not responsible for accidents, negligence or poisonings.
Having your dog neutered or spayed before 2 years of age. (Having your puppy fixed at a young age can cause development issues. See this link )
Parvo precautions: I agree to not take my puppy into public places until he/she is fully vaccinated.
If at any time your pet is removed from NuVet® Plus vitamins before the age of 2 years old your 2-year Hip, Elbow, Heart and Eye Guarantees specified in this contract becomes void without exceptions.
7. The parties agree that this writing represents the entire agreement between them and that no representation, either oral or written has been made regarding the puppy/ dog description below. The parties further agree no changes in this contract shall be binding upon either of them without written modification signed by both parties. Buyer agrees the value of the puppy for the purpose of this guarantee is solely the original purchase price of this puppy/dog and does not include any additional costs declared by the buyer, such as vet bills, supplies, care, shipping or training fees. Failure to follow the above contract completely will result in “A Breach of Contract” and shall make this contract null and void. Initial_____
8. In the event of a dispute under this Agreement, both parties will negotiate in good faith to try to resolve such dispute. Initial_____
Buyer Signature Date of Sale
As a breeder, the health of my dogs and puppies is my top priority. That’s why I require NuVet Plus immune system builder in order for my buyers to qualify for my 2-year guarantee. Please consider this when preparing for your new puppy.
Hundreds of thousands of dogs and cats are using NuVet Plus to provide optimal health and a strong immune system. A strong immune system will protect them from environmental and food toxins such as back yard pesticides, hormones, toxic formaldehyde in furniture and carpeting. NuVet Plus also supports proper development as well as a beautiful skin and coat.
This is not just a vitamin. It’s an immune system builder with a precise balance of vitamins, minerals, omega fatty acids, amino acids and high-potency antioxidants. That’s why it works so well through all three stages of a dog’s life.
P For puppies - Fills the immunity gap all puppies experience. Shortly after birth maternal antibody effectiveness is greatly reduced. By 8 weeks your puppy’s immune system is at a vulnerable point. Once in their new home, the immune system is weakened by the stress of adoption and exposure to novel bacteria and viruses in their environment. This is also when the vaccine series is started. Vaccines are most effective if the immune system can respond properly. Starting NuVet Plus now is important to helping your puppy grow into a healthy adult.
P For dogs in their prime - Provides the necessary antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals to sustain peak performance during the prime of their lives.
P For older dogs - Helps provide the nutritional needs to live long, happy, and productive lives in their senior years.
We highly recommend NuVet Plus to keep your pup on the path to perfect health! It’s not available in stores, and is only available to the general public with an order code from an authorized pet professional.
For your convenience, you may order directly from the manufacturer by calling 800-474-7044 and using Order Code: 39865, or ordering online at You can also save an additional 15% and assure you never run out of NuVet by choosing the “AutoShip” option at check out.
Open to download the Puppy check list.
Download the NuVet brochure.
We understand if you are unwilling or able to comply with the health guarantee. Here are some alternative vitamins that will help with your pup's development that you can find online or in stores near you.